Nerofe’s triple action:
Conventional anti-cancer drugs act against one specific biological process that supports cancer progression. That process is usually either specifically induced inhibition of tumor cells proliferation by direct induction of death of cancer cells, or specifically induced immune response against cancer cells, or by inducing an anti-angiogenic effect to inhibit creation of blood vessels around the tumor.
Nerofe is the first highly safe anti-cancer agent that inhibits all 3 biological processes that support cancer progression mentioned above.
In phase I we have clearly seen:
1. Induction of strong anti-angiogenic effect.
2. Activation of anti-cancer immune response.
3. In vitro experiments show that Nerofe has direct strong inhibitory effect on cancer cell proliferation.
We have developed a novel marker whose presence in patient’s biopsy can predict success of treatment with Nerofe. Patients whose tumor biopsy was positive for the marker stayed in the trial for 6 month or longer with a Stable Disease.
The company’s main interest is to treat AML, pancreatic and TN breast cancer patients.
- Cytotoxic for cancer and inflamed cells.
- Activates immune system response.
- Inhibits angiogenesis